I tend to be verbose. A friend once told me that instead of saying things in a nutshell, I say things in a nut tree. So, welcome to my nut tree!
Saturday, November 20, 2010
You're in the Right Place! Same Blog, New Title and Design
If you're looking for "Life and Times of the Moneys", you're in the right place. I changed the title (it seemed appropriate, since it's becoming more of a multipurpose blog than a family newsletter-type blog) and am fiddling around with the design. This is more time-consuming than I thought (and I'm just using Blogger's stuff; no HTML or fancy stuff at all), so this post may have to "count" as my post for today.
Labels:
Blog business
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice! I enjoy playing around with my blog...as you may have noticed. So, I hope you have some fun too.
Post a Comment