Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Still here...

Yes, I'm still pregnant. I'm big as a house, hormonal as anything, and really want to meet this child! I've gotten to the point where I'll try ANYTHING to go into labor. On Saturday, I went on the hayride at our church picnic. I think people were surprised that I made it to church on Sunday. :) On Monday, I went down to Durham (I needed to get out of Danville) for some shopping, and walked around a whole bunch. Today, I had Chinese for lunch. I may go to a health food store and buy some rasberry leaf tea. I've even taken out my breast pump and used it for a few minutes. Nothing's worked so far...I refuse to try castor oil. That stuff is NASTY.

Please pray that Susanna will come soon...I'm afraid if she stays in there for too long, she'll be gigantic and I'll have to have a C-section. I don't want one of those; I've gone almost 31 years without surgery, and I have no desire to change that!

No comments: