Hi folks...just a quick post because my plate is extremely full for the next few days. I have to write a sermon, a Bible Study lesson, and type and copy a bulletin. Plus a few other things I'm probably forgetting. Not to mention finish cleaning off my desk at home, or risk the wrath of my beloved. Next week I'm going to try and clean my office at church. Anyway, I'm trying to get everything done by Saturday morning so that when my copy of Deathly Hallows arrives, I can read it until I'm finished (or until Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m., whichever comes first).
In my spare time, I've been reading this blog, "The Muggle Tongue" through the Lexington Herald-Leader website. The author just posted the funniest FAKE spoiler that she found for HP #7 (apparently real spoilers are in abundance; I'm staying clear of them).
Check the "spoiler" out by clicking here: http://themuggletongue.wordpress.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment