I performed my first wedding a few weeks ago. It was for my friends Kylee and Brent. I went to E&H with Kylee, who is my Little-Big (She's my Little Sister for Delta Pi, she's my Big Sister for Alpha Psi). It was a lovely wedding, and I was really honored that they asked me to officiate!
I've put up a few pics. The first one
was taken at the beginning of the ceremony. Don't you love Kylee's turquoise sash?
was taken at the beginning of the ceremony. Don't you love Kylee's turquoise sash? The second is of the happy couple, the bridesmaids, and groomsmen.
I did get a picture of the three of us for posterity, but it's not very good, so I won't post it.
I am back from Annual Conference, obviously. It was fun, I learned a lot, I am now officially a probationary elder, and I am EXHAUSTED. Three days of waking up at 5:00 a.m. (early Minutes Committee meetings) will do that to you. I will post a report later. Unfortunately, I was a dork and forgot our camera at home. So, I have no pictures whatsoever.

No comments:
Post a Comment