So, here it is...the nursery theme that we have decided to go with. It's called Alphabet Soup and it's by a company called Cocalo. I think it's adorable, and I really like that it has bright colors and lots of images to stimulate Baby Girl. I'm currently watching eBay and scouring other websites to see if I can score a "deal" on at least the crib set (bumper, sheet, quilt, dust ruffle), which is the most expensive part.I also bought a baby book, an archival-quality pen (so she can read what I wrote 90 years from now), and some photo corners. I've filled about as much as I can, although I still need to add some photos.
Oh, and she has a name now. However, I'm going to have to keep you in suspense for another few days. James hasn't told his parents yet. :) But I will tell you that her first name is shared by two women in history...one in the New Testament and one in the 1700's. Wanna guess? :)
1 comment:
What a cute nursery theme!! We are going Classic Disney--Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto. And we are nowhere near ready. LOL!
We'll get there! School's Almost out!
Post a Comment