


Hi, this is Woody, James and Patti's son. OK, some people would dispute that, since I'm covered in fur, walk on all fours, and can't communicate with words. But let's not get techinical, OK? I just thought that you all deserved to hear a little bit more about me and see some more pictures of me.
I have a girlfriend, Nikita. She lives two doors down with her parents, Chris and Mandy. I also like to swim. I attached a picture of me swimming at the annual Pool Party for Pooches. Also, I LOVE kids, and they love me, as you can see from the picture of me and Anna Kofahl (she's the one wearing pink).
Being cute and adorable is awfully tiring, so I sleep a lot. Here's a picture of me sleeping...or attempting to sleep.
Want more info? Or do you just want to say "hi"? Send me an e-mail at: woody.money@gmail.com
Love,
Woody Elijah Money
No comments:
Post a Comment