Today is Thursday, so it's my day off from work. What's exciting is that I got to sleep in (until 9:00 am!) for the first time in several weeks. Very exciting. It's after 11am and I'm still in my bathrobe. That's going to change very soon, because I need to get dressed and head to the Talbot's Outlet in Hamburg. My mom's birthday is next Friday, and I'm going to be a good daughter and buy her present...and maybe something for myself, too.
I also get to take all the ornaments off the tree so James can take it down tonight (yes, we still have our tree up...I've been busy and James was out of town). Woody also needs more doggie food and I have to do laundry and find a yummy lamb recipe.
So I don't get to sit around all day and read, which I'd prefer. But at least I'm not having to smile and say, "Hi, welcome to Chick-Fil-A. How may I help you?"
No comments:
Post a Comment