Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Babies Galore: Ainsley, Breanna, Maggie, and Cooper!

OK, so James and I are part of a couples small group at church. We are currently the only regular attenders (out of six or seven couples) who aren't pregnant or have a newborn baby.
-Jeff and Barb just had Kiersten on Friday (see previous post)
-Brian and Laura had Ainsley on December 14: she's child #3 for them
-Michael and Tamara are foster parents (and hopefully future adoptive parents) of Breanna
-Scott and Kristin had Maggie on January 15, who is child #2 for them
-Matt and Jennifer had Cooper yesterday (January 21) : this is their first child
-Daniel and Stephanie are expecting their third child in August

We're very happy for all the proud parents and devoted siblings. My day off this week is going to be spent cooking meals for new parents. :)

Meanwhile, James and I are waiting for him to receive a job offer and me to get a church before we join the "baby boom." Hopefully I'll be able to throw my birth control in the garbage sometime this summer. :)

No comments: