Our furniture should arrive sometime tomorrow. We had hoped it would happen today, but since we haven't heard from the moving company, that's not very likely. It will be nice to have furniture again. Ditto for our clothes, the washer and dryer, and the rest of our belongings. We bought two folding camp chairs at Target so we'd have somplace to sit. We also bought a new air mattress, since our old one developed a leak on Saturday night. I miss our king-size bed!!!
We've been eating out for nearly every meal, since we have no microwave or kitchen equipment. We've found the Panera, Wendy's, Quizno's, Bob Evans, and Chick-Fil-A. I'm getting desperate for a home-cooked meal. Not going to happen anytime soon, because...
Tomorrow I go to Danville for my "meet your pastor" meeting with my new church. Then I head to Virginia Wesleyan College for Licensing School. Dorm food for eight days, yeah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment