Here's a quick picture of Susanna, who is growing so fast it's hard to believe!! She turned two months old last Monday, and has her two-month checkup (complete with shots) on Friday. Today was her first full day in day care (sniff, sniff). I miss her like crazy, but I am getting SO much more work done. Susanna is being baptized this Sunday. Our friend and former pastor, Dave, is doing the baptism. Therefore, I feel the need to really have a kick-butt sermon this week. Not that I don't try to have a great sermon every week, but it's not every week that your former pastor is in the congregation. :) Off I go to exegete and apply...
I tend to be verbose. A friend once told me that instead of saying things in a nutshell, I say things in a nut tree. So, welcome to my nut tree!
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Susanna at two months old
Here's a quick picture of Susanna, who is growing so fast it's hard to believe!! She turned two months old last Monday, and has her two-month checkup (complete with shots) on Friday. Today was her first full day in day care (sniff, sniff). I miss her like crazy, but I am getting SO much more work done. Susanna is being baptized this Sunday. Our friend and former pastor, Dave, is doing the baptism. Therefore, I feel the need to really have a kick-butt sermon this week. Not that I don't try to have a great sermon every week, but it's not every week that your former pastor is in the congregation. :) Off I go to exegete and apply...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment