Pages

Friday, October 05, 2007

Exciting times...


It's been a fairly exciting week in the Money household. Here are the highlights:
  • Last Friday, Simon turned one year old. Above is a picture of the birthday boy.
  • Last weekend, we made a spur-of-the-moment decision to visit my parents in Virginia Beach. While there, we got to meet up with our friends Joel and Melissa. They met Susanna for the first time and (like the intelligent people they are) declared her absolutely adorable.
  • On Saturday (the 29th), Susanna turned one month old!
  • Tuesday night (the 2nd), some of our neighbors' cows broke out of their fenced pasture, and decided to come visit us and meander in the road. I was unaware of this until someone rang our doorbell (at 9:15 p.m.) and informed me of this. The next morning, we found a "cow patty" not 50 feet from the front door.
  • Wednesday afternoon, someone ran off the road right near our house. One of the occupants was bleeding, so the police and EMS arrived at the scene...and the ambulance parked in our driveway.
  • Today (Friday), Susanna had her one month checkup. Everything looks great, and she is 21" long and weighs 9 lbs, 1 oz.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hi James & Patti!! And, of course, Susanna! I just wanted to stop by and say hi and congratulations, and tell you how beautiful your daughter is - just lovely. I really should email you to update - but I have a new blog, and you are welcome to check out the latest Arrington family developments too. Needless to say, we're still in Lexington and Mia now has a sister...yup, her birthmom had another baby so now we have TWO under TWO. Yikes. We are thrilled, but exhausted. Little sister was born July 31st. Who knew!!

Your life sounds just fabulous - I'm just thrilled to be able to see the pictures. Congrats once again on your beautiful little girl.