Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Coming Soon: Baby Money!!!

James and I are delighted to announce that we are expecting our first baby!! We found out on
December 23, so it was a great Christmas present! My Estimated Due Date is September 1, which currently puts Baby Money at 12 weeks, 1 day gestation. We had an ultrasound on Thursday and got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat. Everything looks good so far. We just told the church today, because I wanted to wait until I was at least 12 weeks along before we told them.



Although I'm not "showing"yet, I can't fit into hardly any of my regular clothes, and have therefore started wearing some maternity clothes. I plan on doing some major shopping in the next couple of weeks for some more maternity clothes.

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment. Two are regular 2-D pics from the ultrasound, and one is a 4-D picture.

1 comment:

Ruth W. said...

Hi, I came upon your blog through Chalmers....just wanted to congratulate you both..fun times ahead for you both