So as it turns out? Susanna didn't have Fifth Disease. She had strep throat, and the rash was a result of that. I found this out when I took her to the doctor on Thursday, which was the day after she had attended preschool and I had swore up and down to both the preschool director and her teacher that it was "just Fifth Disease" and she wasn't contagious AT ALL.
Yeah. Preschool Parent of the Year award, right there.
Thankfully, Susanna is feeling much better. The rash is pretty much gone, and she's like herself again. And even better, Greg didn't get it. Yay!
We're watching the Super Bowl tonight, complete with nachos and pizza. We're rooting for the Packers simply because we don't really like the Steelers and I lived in Wisconsin for a whole ten months when I was an infant. Clearly, we are true blue fans.
I got to help my pastor at a healing service on Wednesday. That was very cool. And I'm now on the rotation to preach at our Wednesday night service. My first time is Ash Wednesday, which is March 9. I'm excited, because after preaching in January, I got re-bitten by the preaching bug.
Greg's first birthday is on Wednesday. Wow. We're having his party on February 12. It's just going to be a casual affair with lunch, cake, and presents.
Susanna totally cracks me up. Earlier, she was pretending that a balloon (which a ribbon attached) was her "tail" and she was a "doggie like Simon." She then made me pretend that I had a tail and was a dog.
I hope your week goes well!
1 comment:
totally get the "preaching bug"....glad you got that one and not strep throat...
Post a Comment