Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

Seven years!!!!!!!!

Today is our seventh wedding anniversary. I can't believe it. Time sure does fly when you're having fun. James and I had our "anniversary date" on Friday. We went to a local seafood restaurant and to see "Dark Knight" (which is very good, by the way). It was the first time we had been to a movie theatre since Susanna's birth! My mom and dad kept Susanna overnight, so we were able to sleep in the next morning and spend some extra time together (Have I mentioned how great it is to have my parents living less than 20 miles away?). We picked Susanna up around 12:30 on Saturday. We missed her, but it was great to have that time alone.

We are very thankful for the seven years we have had, and the many blessings that God has given us (one of whom is sitting in our La-Z-Boy, nursing a bottle). We've always joked that we signed up for the sixty-year marriage plan, so seven years down, fifty-three to go!

Happy anniversary, honey!

No comments: