Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Housekeeping

Now that my blog is 2+ years old and has over 200 posts, I've decided to make it easier for my readers (since I keep running into people who tell me that they read my blog) to access older posts. On the sidebar, you will see a list of categories...Family Life, Vocation, Furry Children, etc. Slowly but surely, I am going through all my old posts and giving them a "label", or a name that describes the content. I'll also start doing this with all future posts. That way, if you want to read a post (or posts) on a certain topic, you can click on the label name and it will show you all posts in that topic. You can also still search the archives by date, if you so desire.

It's going to take a while...I started yesterday and am only up through July 2006.

No comments: