I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. November was a pretty wild month for the Money family, and of course December is a busy month for any pastor. Between family and church, I've been lucky to catch my breath. However, Christmas is only 15 days away, and then things get calmer. :)On Saturday, we dressed Susanna up in her ultra-cute Christmas dress and headed for the local mall to meet Santa. We were hoping that Susanna would grace Santa with one of her lovely smiles. Sadly, that was not the case. I think a few factors contributed to that. First, she's been teething (more on that later) so her "happy moments" are fleeting. Second, she was due for a feeding and was probably beginning to get hungry. Needless to day, we decided not to spend $25 on a photo package. Now, if she had been smiling, it would have been a different story. I may take her again before Christmas, and see if we can produce a smile.
In regards to the teething...many people have said, "she's teething at three months? Already?" Apparently this stuff tends to be genetic, and since Susanna's mother (yours truly) cut her first tooth at three months, it's highly possible that Susanna will be an early teether, too. She's also exhibiting all the classic signs: prodigious drooling, rubbing her jaw a lot, fussing for no apparent reason, and waking up in the middle of the night. I even took her to the doctor's office on Wednesday, because I was afraid that she had an ear infection (even without a fever). The nice Nurse Practitioner said that Susanna looked perfectly healthy, and the symptoms sounded like teething.
By the way, the kid weighs 13 lbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment