My friend Kylee sent this to me. I thought it would be fun to fill out...
4 Things About Me: Patti
Things you may not have known about me.....
A) Four jobs I have had in my life..
1. Chick-Fil-A cashier
2. Temp agency employee
3. Librarian
4. Pastor
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. "Anne of Green Gables"
2. "Anne of Avonlea"
3. "Harry Potter and ____" (you name which one)
4. "Lord of the Rings" trilogy
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Villa Park, Ill
2. Memphis, TN
3. Haleiwa, HI
4. Boca Raton, FL
D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. "Family Guy"
2. "Desperate Housewives" (sad, I know. My dad got me hooked)
3. "Judging Amy"
4. "Everybody Loves Raymond"
E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Kaui, Hawaii
2. France
3. Chincoteague, Virginia
4. Heidelberg, Germany
F) Websites I visit daily/ or frequently:
1. http://www.registerbee.com/
2. http://www.gmail.com/
3. http://www.textweek.com/
4. http://www.myspace.com/
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza (either homemade or from a good pizza place)
2. Thai
3. Indian
4. Cajun
H) 4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. Bed (what can I say? I like to sleep...)
2. Taize, France (most peaceful place I've ever been)
3. Hawaii
4. Snuggled on a sofa, reading a novel
I) Four things I¹d like to do before I die:
1. Have children
2. Go on a cruise
3. Live in one house, in one town, for at least five years (has not happened in my adult life)
4. Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary with James
No comments:
Post a Comment