On Tuesday, I went to a lunch gathering of area clergywomen. We had lots of fun. There was a report there from the Danville Register Bee, which is the local daily newspaper. Guess who was on the front page today (Sunday)? Yours truly, along with seven other female pastors! Click on the title of this post (it's a link) to see the article.
Third Sunday went very well. Now I just need to spend enough time on sermon prep early in the week so I'm not finishing my sermon on Saturday evening.
We now have the bedroom, living room, dining room, and kitchen unpacked and looking lovely. Now we can tackle the office and "TV room" (which we hope will become a nursery/kid's bedroom at some point).
2 comments:
You're always famous in our book! Glad to know things are going so well with the move and such.
Much love, sis!
Hey! Wow, you made the paper!! I love your little caveat about the "TV Room" which can "one day become a nursery"...hehehehehehe. Ya'll will be fabulous parents - I mean, just check out Woody! It's so wonderful to read about how well things are going for you up there - you really have a lovely place to live and play and grow. :)
Post a Comment